Magnum Payload Cargo (2020)
One of the lowest priced cargo ebikes you can purchase on the market, with no sacrifices made. This class 3 (28mph) cargo ebike will blast you around town without any physical limitations from power. The rear cargo rack area can be adapted to carry just about anything up to 350pounds.
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 Magnum Payload:
The 2020 Magnum Payload is the best cargo bike for the price. It comes with the option of throttle or pedal assist, is class 3 (can go 28mph), and comes with a 48V battery.
2020 Magnum Payload Specs:
- Body Position: Upright
- Electric Bike Class: Throttle On-demand (Class 2), Speed Pedelec (Class 3) *Throttle can be removed for Class 1
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Max Load: 350lbs
- Motor Type: Das-kit Rear Geared Hub Motor
- Motor Output: 48v 500w
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 48v / 13ah / 624wh
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-ncm)
- Estimated Charge Time: 6 Hrs
- Estimated Min And Max Range: 25 To 55 Miles (Depending On Riding Style, Terrain, Rider Weight And Peddle Assist Level.)
- Display Type: Das-Kit C7 Fixed, Backlit, Monochrome Lcd
- Display Records: Power Output Indicator(6 Bars), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time, Battery Voltage
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle, Walk Mode
- Top Speed: 25mph With Pedal Assist, 20mph Throttle Only
- Lights: Front and rear light
- Frame Type: Step-thru Cargo
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: Rigid Alloy Fork
- Gearing Details: Shimano, Acera RDM360 Derailleur, 8 Speed
- Shifter Details: Shimano Altus M310 8 Speed
- Cranks: Prowheel 165mm 48T
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Stem: Promax MA-579
- Brake Details: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
- Grips: Selle Royal
- Saddle: Selle Royal Brown
- Seatpost / Seatpost Dimensions: Promax Aluminum with suspension, 27.2 X 350mm
- Fenders: Front And Rear
- Tires: CST
- Wheel Size: 26″ X 1.75″
Magnum stands for pushing the limits and setting the bar higher. At Magnum Bikes we believe in our brand and stand behind our product. Magnum produces the greatest electric bikes at the highest level of quality with the ultimate design and comfort.
Magnum Bikes Feel the Power
Cargo / Specialty
Hub Motor, With Throttle
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT