RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 IZIP Zuma 2.0:
Inspired by the SoCal, sun-worshipping lifestyle found at world-famous Zuma Beach, the 2020 IZIP Zuma 2.0 is an electric bike born of equal parts style and comfort. The frame geometry puts you in a relaxed, upright riding position, while a downtube-mounted battery pack and mid-drive motor keep the center of gravity low, for better balance and improved handling. A Bosch Active Line drive system offers easy acceleration and a smooth feel at the pedals. With a range of up to 42 miles, you’ll have plenty of power for weekend adventures.
2020 IZIP Zuma 2.0 Specs:
- FRAME Lightweight Alloy, SoCal relaxed geometry and style
- FORK Formed Steel, Oversize Steerer and Blades.
- HEADSET Integrated, Sealed Mechanism
- CRANKS FSA Aluminum, 170mm
- SPROCKET FSA 38 Tooth w/Chainguard
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney, 7 Speed
- SHIFTER Shimano TX50 Thumb Shifter, 7 Speed w/Optical Display
- COGSET Shimano HG-200, 12-32 tooth, 7 Speed
- CHAIN KMC X7 EPT
- FRONT HUB Formula, Sealed Bearing, w/QR, 36 Hole
- REAR HUB Formula, Sealed Bearing, w/QR, 36 Hole
- SPOKES Black w/Silver Nipples
- RIMS Alloy Double Wall, Disc Specific, Black Anodized, 36 Hole
- TIRES Kenda K-Rad, Cruiser Style 26″x2.30″
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Ergo 4 finger
- PEDALS Large Platform Design w/Nylon Body
- HANDLEBAR Aluminum Alloy, Cruiser Style Bars
- GRIPS IZIP Stitched Faux Leather
- STEM Aluminum Alloy Cuiser Style
- SEAT IZIP Ergo, Cruiser Style
- SEATPOST Aluminum Alloy, w/Forged Head, 300mm
- EXTRAS Adjustable Kickstand
- BATTERY 400Wh Downtube Mounted
- CHARGER Bosch Compact Charger, 2A
- MOTOR Bosch Active Line 250W (295 max), 40Nm Torque
- DISPLAY Bosch Purion Performance Line
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph – Class 1
- RANGE ESTIMATED 16mi/26km to 42mi/68km
- BRAKES Tektro Mechanical Disc w/160mm Rotors
- PRODUCT ID4402
Black, Light Blue, Red
Diamond / Step-Over, Step-Thru
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT