IZIP E3 Brio (2019)
Be the force of change and zip through traffic jams on the IZIP E3 Brio. The upright riding position provides confidence and stability on the road while you roll along on 700c wheels on your way to school or work. The bike is equipped with an SR Suntour Performance 250W rear hub motor, delivering 60Nm of torque for performance, and a 410Wh battery pack for miles and miles of riding. Ditch the car and ride the Brio instead!
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
One of the highest quality, best-equipped electric city bikes available for the price, the affordable IZIP Brio makes the dream of ebike commuting possible while transforming the daily “to dos” into “can’t wait to dos!” The upright riding position and 700c wheels instill confidence and stability on the road. The Shimano drivetrain works with your natural cadence while the SR Suntour Performance rear hub motor provides hill-tackling power with top pedal-assisted speeds up to 20 mph to get you wherever you’re going—fast!
- FRAME Lightweight Hyrdoformed 7005 Alloy, Internal Cable Routing
- FORK SR Suntour NEX-E25 Suspension Fork, 63mm Travel
- HEADSET Semi-Integrated, Sealed Mechanism
- CRANKS SR Suntour Alloy Black, 170mm, with Torque, Cadence and Speed Sensor
- SPROCKET 42 Tooth
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney, 7 Speed
- SHIFTER Shimano Altus Rapid Fire, 7 Speed
- COGSET Shimano HG-200, 12-28 Tooth, 7 Speed
- CHAIN KMC Z7
- FRONT HUB Formula, 36 Hole, W/ QR
- REAR HUB SR Suntour E25 Performance Rear Hub, 36 Hole, Bolt-on
- SPOKES Black w/Silver Nipples
- RIMS 700c Alloy Double Wall, Anodized Black, 36 Hole
- TIRES Kenda K-1172, Blackwall, 700x45c
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro 2 Finger Lever
- PEDALSResin Body Urban, Black
- HANDLEBAR IZIP Ergo Comfort Alloy Bars
- GRIPS IZIP Ergo Comfort Control
- STEM IZIP Aluminum Alloy, Adjustable Height
- SEAT IZIP Custom Ergo Performance
- SEATPOST IZIP Aluminum Alloy, Forged Head, 350mm
- EXTRAS Alloy Rear Rack, Black Fenders, LED Lights Front & Rear, Alloy Bell, Adjustable Kickstand
- BATTERY SR Suntour Li-Ion 410Wh Downtube Mounted
- CHARGER SR Suntour 2 Amp, 36 Volt
- MOTOR SR Suntour E25 Performance Rear Hub Brushless DC Motor, 250W
- DISPLAY SR Suntour Multi-Function LED Display
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph (32 kph)
- RANGE ESTIMATED 15mi (24km) to 62mi (100km)
- WEIGHT 56 lbs
- ACCESSORIES Alloy Rear Rack, Steel Fenders, LED Lights Front & Rear, Alloy Bell, Adjustable Kickstand
- BRAKES Tektro Mechanical Disc, 180mm Rotors
- PRODUCT ID4331
Diamond / Step-Over, Step-Thru
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
LG, MD, SM
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT