GenZe e222 City Commuter
$1,999.00Want a better price? Inquire below
The GenZe 200 series e-bike is powered by a rear hub motor rated at 350 watts nominal, closer to 500 watts of peak power.
That power is supplied by a 36V and 350 Wh battery, which is mounted in the frame and is removable from the side. The battery has a surprisingly small form factor yet offers a range of 30-50 miles (48-80 km) under pedal assist. I wouldn’t call the battery “pocket-sized” in the truest form, but you can literally put it in the pocket of any pair of jeans. That comes in handy if I’ve got two hands full of groceries and still want to bring the battery up to my apartment to charge it inside.
genZe e222B Product Specifications
• Class 1 eBike (equipped with motor that provides assistance only when the rider is pedaling and stops assistance at 20mph. Legal on any paved surface that a regular bike is allowed on.
• Battery: Integrated/Removable Samsung 36V, 10Ah Li-Ion Battery Pack with LED Charge Level (Key provided to Lock/Unlock Battery)
• Charge Time: From 0-100% in 3.5 hours • Range: 20 – 30 Miles depending on weight
• 18” Aluminum Frame – Step Thru
• Plastic Front Fender Assembly
• 350 Watt Rear Hub Motor with Pedal Assist
• Sturmey Archer Front Dynamo Hub with 90 MM Drum Brake
• Derailleur: Shimano Altus 8-Speed Shimano Tourney TX 8-Speed Cassette
• KMC ½” x 3/32” Chain with Zinc Rust Buster Coating • Microshift Thumb Shifter with Stainless Steel Cable
• Shimano Mechanical Rear Disc Brake with 180 MM Rotor • Tires: Kenda 26” x 1.75”, K-924 Tires
• Saddle: Selle Royal Freeway City
• 6” / 150 MM Seat Height Adjustability with Security Seat Post
• Altran Velo Rex Kick Stand
• Handlebar mounted Front Reflector
• Seat Post mounted Rear Reflector
• 42V -2A Charger