EG Oahu (Latest Model)
$2,595.00Want a better price? Inquire below
In-Store DEMO | Super low miles | New eBike warranty
Class 3 up to 28mph on pedal assist and throttle up to 20mph. Efficient and powerful mid-drive motor with up to 500watt peak power. Comfortable upright riding position with swoop back cruiser style handlebars with stem adjustability. This powerful and fast cruiser is one of the best offerings for the price point.
- Ananda M100 BBTR Mid-drive motor 250W-500W output
- Max torque 120nm with built-in torque sensor
- Class 3 28mph pedal assist top speed / 20mph with throttle
- 5 Power modes with walk assist
- Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes 180mm front and rear
- Shimano Alivio 8 speed with thumb shifter
- 26×2.35 wide comfort tires with white sidewalls
- Faux brown leather grips and saddle
- Adjustable stem for ultimate comfort
- Plastic corrosion-free fenders
- Integrated powered Headlight & Tail light
- Heavy-duty rear rack with support up to 55 pounds
Diamond / Step-Over
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT