Magnum Ui6 (2020)
The Magnum Ui6 is a premium electric bike at an affordable price. With 2 frame styles, it can fit most riders with ease. A 500w Motor and 48V battery will take you anywhere you want with ease.
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 Magnum Ui6:
The 2020 Magnum Ui6 is a premium electric bike at an affordable price. With 2 frame styles, it can fit most riders with ease. A 500w Motor and 48V battery will take you anywhere you want with ease.
2020 Magnum Ui6 Specs:
- Motor Type: Das-kit R4 Rear Geared Hub Motor
- Motor Output: 48v 500w
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 48v / 13ah / 624wh / With Usb Port
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-ncm)
- Estimated Charge Time: 6.5 Hrs
- Estimated Min And Max Range: 30 To 60 Miles (Depending On Riding Style, Terrain, Rider Weight And Peddle Assist Level.)
- Display Type: Das-kit L7, Fixed, Backlit, Monochrome Lcd
- Display Records: Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Top Speed: 25mph With Pedal Assist, 20mph Throttle Only
- Lights: Integrated Front Headlight, Independent Rear Light
- Total Weight: 55lbs
Battery Weight: 9lbs
- Frame Type: High Step / Low Step
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: Sr Suntour Nex Suspension, 100 Mm Travel
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses, Bottle Cage Bosses
- Gearing Details: Shimano Altus M310, 7 Speed
- Shifter Details: Shimano Altus M310 Trigger Shifter
- Cranks: Prowheel 48t Chainring, Alloy Chain Guard, 170mm, Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Platform, B087
- Stem: Promax Ma-579 Tool-free Adjustable Height
- Brake Details: Tektro Mechanical Disc With 180mm Front Rotor And 160mm Rear Rotor, Tektro Levers With Left Side Motor Inhibitor
- Grips: Selle Royal Brown
- Saddle: Selle Royal Freeway With Gel Brown
- Seatpost / Seatpost Dimensions: Promax Sp-884 With Suspension / 27.2 X 300mm
- Fenders: Front And Rear
- Rims: Aluminum Alloy, Double Walled, 36 Hole
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben, Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe, Schrader Valve
- Wheel Size: 26″ X 2.15″ / 26in
Magnum stands for pushing the limits and setting the bar higher. At Magnum Bikes we believe in our brand and stand behind our product. Magnum produces the greatest electric bikes at the highest level of quality with the ultimate design and comfort.
Magnum Bikes Feel the Power
Diamond / Step-Over, Step-Thru
Hub Motor, With Throttle
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT