Magnum Navigator (2020)
$2,349.00 -4% OFF
A beautifully designed, purpose built electric bike well suited to urban riding or commuting. Step-thru frame for easy mounting and dismounting. Powerful 500 watt motor paired with a large 48 volt 12 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal assist and throttle mode. One year comprehensive warranty.
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 Magnum Navigator:
A beautifully designed, purpose built electric bike well suited to urban riding or commuting. Step-thru frame for easy mounting and dismounting. Powerful 500 watt motor paired with a large 48 volt 12 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal assist and throttle mode. The 2020 Magnum Navigator comes with a one year comprehensive warranty.
2020 Magnum Navigator Specs:
- Motor Type: Das-kit Rear Geared Hub Motor
- Motor Output: 48v 500w
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 48v / 12ah / 576wh
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-ncm)
- Estimated Charge Time: 6 Hrs
- Estimated Min And Max Range: 25 To 55 Miles (Depending On Riding Style, Terrain, Rider Weight And Peddle Assist Level.)
- Display Type: Das-Kit Fixed, Backlit, Monochrome Lcd
- Display Records: Power Output Indicator(6 Bars), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time, Battery Voltage
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle, Walk Mode
- Top Speed: 25mph With Pedal Assist, 20mph Throttle Only
- Lights: Front and rear light
- Frame Type: Step-thru
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: Suntour XCT-ATB 27.5
- Gearing Details: Shimano, Acera RDM360 Derailleur, 8 Speed
- Shifter Details: Shimano Altus M310 8 Speed
- Cranks: Prowheel 165mm 48T
- Pedals: Wellgo B087 Black
- Stem: Promax MA-579
- Brake Details: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
- Grips: Selle Royal
- Saddle: Selle Royal Freeway
- Seatpost / Seatpost Dimensions: Promax Aluminum with suspension, 27.2 X 350mm
- Fenders: Front And Rear
- Tires: CST
- Wheel Size: 27.5″ X 2.35″
Magnum stands for pushing the limits and setting the bar higher. At Magnum Bikes we believe in our brand and stand behind our product. Magnum produces the greatest electric bikes at the highest level of quality with the ultimate design and comfort.
Magnum Bikes Feel the Powe
Hub Motor, With Throttle
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT