Magnum Mi6 (2020)
Affordable feature-packed fun. The Magnum Mi6 is an all-around well equipped all-terrain ebike. For this price point you do not sacrifice much. The Mi6 is a class 3 (28mp) ebike with throttle and pedal assist. A 500watt motor has more than enough juice to boost you up any hill!
Available on backorder
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 Magnum Mi6:
Affordable feature-packed fun. The 2020 Magnum Mi6 is an all-around well equipped all-terrain ebike. For this price point you do not sacrifice much. The Mi6 is a class 3 (28mp) ebike with throttle and pedal assist. A 500watt motor has more than enough juice to boost you up any hill!
2020 Magnum Mi6 Specs:
- Electric Bike Class: Throttle On-demand (Class 2), Speed Pedelec (Class 3) *Throttle can be removed for Class 1
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Max Load: 265lbs
- Motor Type: Das-kit R4 Rear Geared Hub Motor
- Motor Output: 48v 500w
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 48v / 13ah / 624wh / With Usb Port
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-ncm)
- Estimated Charge Time: 6.5 Hrs
- Estimated Min And Max Range: 30 To 60 Miles (Depending On Riding Style, Terrain, Rider Weight And Peddle Assist Level.)
- Display Type: Das-kit L7, Fixed, Backlit, Monochrome Lcd
- Display Records: Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle, Walk Mode
- Top Speed: 25mph With Pedal Assist, 20mph Throttle Only
- Total Weight: 59lbs
- Battery Weight: 9lbs
- Frame Type: High Step
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: Sr Suntour Xcm Spring Suspension, 100mm Travel, Compression Adjustment, Lockout
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses, Bottle Cage Bosses
- Gearing Details: 24 Speed 3×8, Shimano Altus Front Derailleur, Shimano Acera Rear Derailleur 11-32t Rear Cassette
- Shifter Details: Shimano Altus Speed Trigger Shifter
- Cranks: Shimano 28-33-42t Chainring, 170mm, Square Taper Bottom Bracket
- Pedals: Wellgo Aluminum Platform, B087
- Stem: Promax, 110 Mm Length, Aluminum Alloy
- Brake Details: Tektro Mechanical Disc With 180mm Front And Rear Rotors, Tektro Levers With Left Side Motor Inhibitor
- Grips: Velo Flat Rubber With Lockers
- Saddle: Promax
- Seatpost / Seatpost Dimensions: Promax, 30.9 X 350mm
- Tires: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Reflective Sidewall Stripe, Kevlar Lined, Schrader Valve
- Wheel Size: 27.5 X 2.25
Magnum stands for pushing the limits and setting the bar higher. At Magnum Bikes we believe in our brand and stand behind our product. Magnum produces the greatest electric bikes at the highest level of quality with the ultimate design and comfort.
Magnum Bikes Feel the Power
Diamond / Step-Over
Hub Motor, With Throttle
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT