Magnum Metro + (2020)
A beautifully designed, purpose built electric bike well suited to urban riding or commuting. European frame design with 700c wheels. Powerful 500 watt motor paired with a large 48 volt 13 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal assist and throttle mode. One year comprehensive warranty.
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 Magnum Metro +
A beautifully designed, purpose built electric bike well suited to urban riding or commuting. European frame design with 700c wheels. Powerful 500 watt motor paired with a large 48 volt 13 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal assist and throttle mode. The 2020 Magnum Metro comes with a year comprehensive warranty.
2020 Magnum Metro + Specs:
- Body Position: Upright
- Electric Bike Class: Throttle on Demand
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Max Load: 265lbs
- Motor: Das-Kit R4 Rear Mounted Geared Hub Motor / 48V 500W
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 16-48V / 13AH / 624WH / with USB Port
- Battery Brand / Chemistry: Samsung – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Min and Max Range: 6.5 hrs / 30 to 60 miles
- Display Type: Das-Kit, L7BT, Fixed Backlit Monochrome LCD
- Display Readouts: Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Top Speed: 28mph with pedal assist (20 mph throttle only)
- Total Weight / Battery Weight: 55lbs / 9lbs
- Frame Types / Frame Sizes: High Step
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: SR Suntour NEX Suspension
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses
- Gearing Details / Shifter Details: Shimano, Acera M360, 8 Speed / Shimano, Altus M310, 8 Speed
- Cranks / Pedals: Prowheel 48T / Wellgo B087
- Headset / Stem / Handlebar: Oversized, Tapered / Promax, Tool-Free Adjustable Angle / Mid-Rise
- Stem: Promax, MA-579, adjustable
- Brakes Details: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes with brake sensor with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor
- Grips / Saddle: Selle Royal Brown / Selle Royal Freeway with Gel Brown
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax, SP-884, With Suspension, 27.2 x 300MM
- Rims: Double Walled
- Fenders: Front and Rear
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon 700 x 38c/ Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve
Magnum stands for pushing the limits and setting the bar higher. At Magnum Bikes we believe in our brand and stand behind our product. Magnum produces the greatest electric bikes at the highest level of quality with the ultimate design and comfort.
Magnum Bikes Feel the Powe
Diamond / Step-Over, Step-Thru
Hub Motor, With Throttle
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT