IZIP Zuma Luxe 2.0 (2020)
An elevated version of the Zuma, the Zuma Luxe model encompasses sophisticated styling and stunning looks inspired by the SoCal, sun-worshipping lifestyle found at world-famous Zuma Beach. Pedal away with supreme confidence thanks to the laid-back frame geometry. The Bosch Active Line Plus mid-drive motor and downtube-mounted battery pack provide a low center of gravity for enhanced stability. It’s an e-bike that ascends the hills and comfortably covers the distance from beach side to town center and everywhere in between.
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 IZIP Zuma Luxe 2.0:
The 2020 IZIP Zuma Luxe model has sophisticated styling and stunning looks. The Zuma is inspired by the SoCal, sun-worshipping lifestyle. You can pedal away with supreme confidence thanks to the laid-back frame geometry. The Bosch Active Line Plus mid-drive motor and downtube-mounted battery pack provide a low center of gravity for enhanced stability. It’s an e-bike that ascends the hills and comfortably covers the distance from beach side to town center and everywhere in between.
2020 IZIP Zuma Luxe 2.0 Specs:
- FRAME Lightweight Alloy, SoCal relaxed geometry and style
- FORK Formed Steel, Oversize Steerer and Blades.
- HEADSET Integrated, Sealed Mechanism
- CRANKS FSA Aluminum, 170mm
- SPROCKET FSA 38 Tooth w/Chainguard
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Acera, SGS, 8 Speed
- SHIFTER Shimano Acera w/Optical Display, 8 Speed
- COGSET Shimano HG-200, 12-32 tooth, 8 Speed
- CHAIN x8e EPT eBike Specific
- FRONT HUB Formula, Sealed Bearing, w/QR, 36 Hole
- REAR HUB Formula, Sealed Bearing, w/QR, 36 Hole
- SPOKES Black w/Silver Nipples
- RIMS Alloy Double Wall, Disc Specific, Black Anodized, 36 Hole
- TIRES Schwalbe Fat Frank, w/K-Guard 26″x2.35″
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Hydraulic 4 Finger Lever
- PEDALS Large Platform Design w/Nylon Body
- HANDLEBAR Aluminum Alloy, Cruiser Style Bars
- GRIPS IZIP Stitched Faux Leather
- STEM Aluminum Alloy Cruiser Style
- SEAT IZIP Ergo, Cruiser Style
- SEAT POST Aluminum Alloy, w/Forged Head, 300mm
- EXTRAS Adjustable Kickstand, Bell
- BATTERY 500Wh Down tube Mounted
- CHARGER Bosch Compact Charger, 4A
- MOTOR Bosch Active Line Plus 250W (418 max), 50Nm Torque
- DISPLAY Bosch Purion Performance Line
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph – Class 1
- RANGE ESTIMATED 20mi/34km to 53mi/85km
- BRAKES Tektro Hydraulic Disc w/160mm Rotors
- PRODUCT ID4400
Black, Grey, Light Blue
Diamond / Step-Over, Step-Thru
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT