IZIP TRLZ (2020)
The IZIP TRLZ opens possibilities and brings the joy of riding to your doorstep. Equipped with an SR Suntour Performance 250W rear hub motor delivering 60Nm of torque, this bike will move you wherever you want to go all while providing an intuitive and efficient ride from its multiple input sensors. The upright riding position gives you great stability on the bike path as well as the confidence to explore gravel roads, thanks to its SR Suntour XCE-28 suspension fork and 26-inch wheels. Live life out on the open TRLZ!
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 IZIP TRLZ:
Crank up the fun meter to the next level as you take your riding off the beaten path on the 2020 IZIP TRLZ electric mountain bike. Equipped with a high quality motor and brand name components, the TRLZ offers a fantastic value for anyone looking to get into electric-assisted trail riding. The SR Suntour Performance rear hub motor delivers serious hill-tackling power. The upright riding position gives you great stability on the bike path and the confidence to explore gravel roads, thanks to its SR Suntour XCE-28 suspension fork and 26-inch wheels. Your electric mountain bike adventure begins with the TRLZ!
- FRAME Lightweight 7005 Alloy, Trail Geometry with Rack Mounts
- FORK SR Suntour XCE-28 Suspension Fork, 80mm Travel
- HEADSET Semi-Integrated, Sealed Mechanism
- CRANKS SR Suntour Alloy Black, 170mm, with Torque, Cadence and Speed Sensor
- SPROCKET 42 Tooth
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney, 7 Speed
- SHIFTER Shimano Acera Rapid Fire, 7 Speed
- COGSET Shimano HG-200, 12-32 Tooth, 7 Speed
- CHAIN KMC Z7
- FRONT HUB Formula, 36 Hole, W/ QR
- REAR HUB SR Suntour E25 Performance Rear Hub, 36 Hole, Bolt-on
- SPOKES Black w/Silver Nipples
- RIMS 27.5” Alloy Double Wall, Black Annodized
- TIRES Vee Rubber, Off-Road Style, 27.5”x 2.25”
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro 2 Finger Lever
- PEDALS Resin Body, Black
- HANDLEBAR IZIP Aluminum Alloy, 680mm Width w/20mm Rise
- GRIPS IZIP Kraton Rubber, Black
- STEM IZIP Aluminum Alloy, w/15 Degree Rise
- SEAT IZIP Custom Ergo Performance
- SEATPOST IZIP Aluminum Alloy, Forged Head, 350mm
- EXTRAS Alloy Bell, Adjustable Kickstand
- BATTERY SR Suntour Li-Ion 410Wh Downtube Mounted
- CHARGER SR Suntour 2 Amp, 36 Volt
- MOTOR SR Suntour E25 Performance Rear Hub Brushless DC Motor, 250W
- DISPLAY SR Suntour Multi-Function LED Display
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph (32 kph)
- RANGE ESTIMATED 15mi (24km) to 62mi (100km)
- WEIGHT 52 lbs
- ACCESSORIES Alloy Bell, Adjustable Kickstand
- BRAKES Tektro Mechanical Disc, 180mm Rotors
- PRODUCT ID4333
Diamond / Step-Over, Step-Thru
LG, MD, SM
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT