Haibike XDURO Nduro 2.0 (2020)
Our XDURO Nduro 2.0 is the ideal entry-level model in the Enduro range. Steep climbs and technical descents are not a problem for this eMTB. The tried and tested Yamaha PW-X2 motor with walk mode provides you with serious power for every situation. A well-designed component mix of 12-speed Sram SX Eagle gear combination, 180mm RockShox suspension and 27.5″ wheels with Maxxis tires inspire ultimate confidence.
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 Haibike XDURO Nduro 2.0
Our 2020 Haibike XDURO Nduro 2.0 is the ideal entry-level model in the Enduro range. Steep climbs and technical descents are not a problem for this eMTB. The tried and tested Yamaha PW-X2 motor with walk mode provides you with serious power for every situation. A well-designed component mix of 12-speed Sram SX Eagle gear combination, 180mm RockShox suspension and 27.5″ wheels with Maxxis tires inspire ultimate confidence.
2020 Haibike XDURO Nduro 2.0 Specifics:
- FRAME Aluminum 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 180mm
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus
- FORK RockShox Yari RC 180mm
- HEADSET A-Head, Tapered
- CRANKS Haibike Forged Aluminum
- SPROCKET SRAM Kettenblatt X-Sync, 38 Tooth
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- SHIFTER SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- COGSET SRAM PG 1210, 12 Speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- FRONT HUB Haibike The Hub ++, 32 Hole
- REAR HUB Haibike The Hub ++, 32 Hole
- SPOKES Black
- RIMS Alex MD35 27.5″, 35mm
- TIRES Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5×2.60, Maxxis Minion DHR 27.50×2.60
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, Hydraulic Levers
- PEDALS Haibike Freeride
- HANDLEBAR Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- GRIPS Haibike MTB, w/Lock
- STEM Haibike Components TheStem ++, 50mm, 31.8mm
- SEAT Haibike XDURO, Schwartz
- SEATPOST XLC AllMtn, Remote, telescope, 31.6mm
- BATTERY Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh
- CHARGER Yamaha Charger 4 Amp
- MOTOR Yamaha PW-X2 System, 250W, 80Nm, 20 mph, Walk Mode
- DISPLAY Yamaha Side Switch
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph / 32 kph
- BRAKES Tektro Orion, 203mm Front, 180mm Rear
Haibike has a great reputation in the electric bike industry for creating powerful, reliable electric bikes. They have been the fearless leaders when it comes to electric mountain biking and has created products for every kind of rider. They are not just for mountain biking, they also create electric bikes in many other categories such as touring, commuting and cruising.
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
LG, MD, SM, XL
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT