Haibike XDURO FatSix 8.0
Haibike’s XDURO FatSix 8.0 is a real traction monster that shows its true nature in snow, mud, and sand. Its 4” tires ensure optimum grip to master even the most difficult terrain while putting a broad grin on your face. High-quality components such as the 11-speed Sram NX gear combination and RockShox Bluto suspension fork and the powerful Yamaha PW-SE motor do the rest.
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 Haibike Xduro FatSix 8.0:
Our 2020 Haibike XDURO FatSix 8.0 is a real traction monster that shows its true nature in snow, mud and sand. Its 4” tires ensure optimum grip to master even the most difficult terrain while putting a broad grin on your face. High quality components such as the 11-speed SRAM NX gear combination and RockShox Bluto suspension fork and the powerful Yamaha PW-SE motor do the rest. Time to get out and ride!
2020 Haibike Xduro FatSix 8.0 Specifics:
- FRAME Aluminum 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount
- FORK RockShox Bluto RL 100mm w/Remote, 1 1/8″ 1.5″ Tapered Steerer
- HEADSET A-Head, Tapered
- CRANKS Haibike Forged Aluminum
- SPROCKET FSA Megatooth, 38 Tooth
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- SHIFTER SRAM NX, 11 Speed
- COGSET SRAM PG1130, 11-42 Tooth, 11 Speed
- CHAIN SRAM PC1110, 11 Speed
- FRONT HUB Haibike The Hub ++, 32 Hole
- REAR HUB Haibike The Hub ++, 32 Hole
- SPOKES Black
- RIMS Alex Blizzerk, 26″, 80mm, Black
- TIRES Schwalbe Jumbo Jim 26X4.0
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro Hydraulic Levers
- PEDALS Haibike Platform
- HANDLEBAR Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- GRIPS Haibike MTB, w/Lock
- STEM Haibike Components TheStem ++, 50mm, 31.8mm
- SEAT Haibike XDURO
- SEATPOST XLC AllMtn, Remote, telescope, 31.6mm
- BATTERY Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh
- CHARGER Yamaha Charger 4 Amp
- MOTOR Yamaha PW-SE System, 250W, 20 mph
- DISPLAY Yamaha Side Switch
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph / 32 kph
- BRAKES Tektro HD-M735, 180mm F&R
- PRODUCT ID4594
Haibike has a great reputation in the electric bike industry for creating powerful, reliable electric bikes. They have been the fearless leaders when it comes to electric mountain biking and has created products for every kind of rider. They are not just for mountain biking, they also create electric bikes in many other categories such as touring, commuting and cruising.
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
LG, MD, SM
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT