Haibike SDURO Fullseven LT 5.0 (2020)
Are you looking for an eBike to tackle steep climbs as well as difficult descents? The SDURO FullSeven LT 5.0 is your perfect Long Travel-eMTB for every terrain: Its Yamaha PW-ST motor with integrated 500Wh battery gives reliable and powerful support. 150mm travel, 4-piston disc brakes and 27.5″ wheels with plus tires ensure you have fun while keeping you safe in every situation.
RIDE NOW PAY LATER
Available 0% Financing
Ride Now Pay Later 0% Financing Available up to 3Months*
6,12 and 24 month options coming soon.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 0% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of $83.33 at 0% APR or 24 equal monthly payments of $45.22 to $55.91 at 7.99% to 29.99% APR, per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC.
2020 Haibike SDURO Fullseven LT 5.0
Are you looking for an eBike to tackle steep climbs as well as difficult descents? The 2020 Haibike SDURO FullSeven LT 5.0 is your perfect Long Travel-eMTB for every terrain: Its Yamaha PW-ST motor with integrated 500Wh battery gives reliable and powerful support. 150mm travel, 4-piston disc brakes and 27.5″ wheels with plus tires ensure you have fun while keeping you safe in every situation.
2020 Haibike SDURO Fullseven LT 5.0 Specifics:
- FRAME Aluminum 6061, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 150mm
- REAR SHOCK RockShox Deluxe Select Plus Air
- FORK RockShox Yari RC Air 150mm
- HEADSET A-Head, Tapered
- CRANKS Haibike – The Crank + 2×10, 44t / 32t chainrings
- SPROCKET Haibike Forged Aluminum, 38 Tooth
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano, Deore M6000
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano, Deore XT M786
- SHIFTER Shimano, Deore M6000, Rapidfire, 10 speed
- COGSET Shimano, HG50, 11 – 36 teeth, 10 speed
- CHAIN KMC e10S, 10 Speed
- FRONT HUB Shimano MT-400, 32 Hole
- REAR HUB Shimano MT-400, 32 Hole
- SPOKES Black
- RIMS Rodi, Tryp 35, with eyelets, hollow rim, Aluminium
- TIRES Schwalbe, Nobby Nic Evo SnakeSkin, 70-584, 27.5″ x 2.80″
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano BR-MT520, 4 Piston, 203mm Front, 180mm Rear
- PEDALS Haibike Freeride
- HANDLEBAR Haibike Components TheBar ++ 740mm
- BIKE GRIPS Haibike MTB, w/Lock
- STEM Haibike Components TheStem ++, 60mm, 31.8mm
- SEAT Haibike Components TheSaddle + Mens
- SEATPOST XLC AllMtn, Remote, telescope, 31.6mm
- BATTERY Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh
- CHARGER Yamaha Charger 4 Amp
- MOTOR Yamaha PW-ST System, 250W, 70Nm, 20 mph
- DISPLAY Yamaha Side Switch
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph / 32 kph
- BRAKES Shimano BR-MT520, 4 Piston, 203mm Front, 180mm Rear
Haibike has a great reputation in the electric bike industry for creating powerful, reliable electric bikes. They have been the fearless leaders when it comes to electric mountain biking and has created products for every kind of rider. They are not just for mountain biking, they also create electric bikes in many other categories such as touring, commuting and cruising.
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
LG, MD, SM, XL
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT