Haibike SDURO Fullnine 4.0
Enjoy a relaxed ride along the trails with the SDURO FullNine 4.0. The Yamaha PW-ST motor, combined with Sram SX Eagle gearing, offers you a finely tuned transmission range for optimum handling. Smooth running 29″ wheels and responsive full-suspension parts ensure this eMTB guides effortlessly over any terrain, in any weather.
2020 Haibike Sduro Fullnine 4.0:
Enjoy a relaxed ride along the trails with the 2020 Haibike Sduro FullNine 4.0. The Yamaha PW-ST motor, combined with Sram SX Eagle gearing, offers you a finely tuned transmission range for optimum handling. Smooth running 29″ wheels and responsive full-suspension parts ensure this eMTB guides effortlessly over any terrain, in any weather.
2020 Haibike Sduro Fullnine 4.0 Specifics:
- FRAME Haibike, SDURO FullNine, Aluminium 6061, Thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, Disc brake Post Mount
- REAR SHOCK RockShox, Deluxe Select Plus, Air, 45.0 mm
- FORK SR Suntour, Aion 35 LO-R, Lockout, Air
- HEADSET A-Head, Tapered
- CRANKS Haibike Forged Aluminum
- SPROCKET SRAM Eagle X-Sync, 38 Tooth
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- SHIFTER SRAM SL Eagle, 12 Speed
- COGSET SRAM Eagle 11-50 Tooth, 12 Speed
- CHAIN SRAM SX Eagle, 12 Speed
- FRONT HUB Haibike The Hub ++, 32 Hole
- REAR HUB Haibike The Hub ++, 32 Hole
- SPOKES Black
- RIMS Alex MD30 29″, 30mm
- TIRES Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 29×2.60
- BRAKE LEVERS Tektro, Hydraulic Levers
- PEDALS Haibike Freeride
- HANDLEBAR Haibike Components TheBar ++ 780mm
- GRIPS Haibike MTB, w/Lock
- STEM Haibike Components TheStem ++
- SEAT Haibike Components TheSaddle +
- SEATPOST HC++, Alloy sandblast black, 31.6mm, 8mm offset
- BATTERY Yamaha Lithium Ion 500Wh
- CHARGER Yamaha Charger 4 Amp
- MOTOR Yamaha PW-ST System, 250W, 70Nm, 20 mph
- DISPLAY Yamaha Side Switch
- MAX ASSISTED SPEED 20 mph / 32 kph
- BRAKES Tektro Orion, 180mm F&R
- PRODUCT ID 4598
Haibike has a great reputation in the electric bike industry for creating powerful, reliable electric bikes. They have been the fearless leaders when it comes to electric mountain biking and has created products for every kind of rider. They are not just for mountain biking, they also create electric bikes in many other categories such as touring, commuting and cruising.
Mid-Drive / Center Drive
LG, MD, SM, XL
WHAT ARE EBIKE CLASSES?
As electric bicycles started taking over in Europe, Asia and the Americas, different types of ebikes have entered the space. Some could be considered “low speed electric bikes” as defined by U.S. Public Law, while others are more closely related to mopeds or motorcycles based on their power and speed. For this reason, several “classes” were created in Europe defining how and where specific ebikes could be used.
EBIKE SIZING GUIDE
TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT